One of the most challenging argumentative techniques to teach, this lesson plan addresses the most common pitfalls students have while crafting counterarguments.
It includes a scaffolded, differentiate-able handout along with a detailed lesson plan and slides to help your students go from defining a counterargument to applying it in their own writing within a class period.
This lesson plan includes:
1 detailed lesson plan
1 Editable handout accompanying the lesson plan
Powerpoint slides for the lesson
This lesson appears in the following bundle:
You may also be interested in:
- Argumentative Outline Lesson
- Brainstorming a Choice Topic for Argumentative Writing
- Claims, Evidence, Reasoning Lesson Plan
- Editing Stations – Argumentative Writing
- Evaluating Reliable Sources
- Integrating Quotes Lesson
- Quote or Paraphrase? Lesson Plan
You can also purchase this product in my Teachers Pay Teachers store here.
There are no reviews yet.