An easy way to teach students to evaluate their sources for reliability–whether for research or for life.
This lesson plan on evaluating sources walks students through searching for a source and evaluating its reliability. It includes a checklist I have used with great success with my own students. By the end of this lesson, my students were sometimes more discerning than I was! Usable for students grades 5th-12th.
This lesson plan includes:
1 detailed lesson plan
1 editable handout accompanying the lesson plan
Powerpoint slides for the lesson
This lesson appears in the following bundle:
You may also be interested in:
- Argumentative Outline Lesson
- Brainstorming a Choice Topic for Argumentative Writing
- Claims, Evidence, Reasoning Lesson Plan
- Counterargument Lesson Plan
- Editing Stations – Argumentative Writing
- Integrating Quotes Lesson
- Quote or Paraphrase? Lesson Plan
There are no reviews yet.